Cisco Bug: CSCuq03535 - 325-es1b22: Fsi core when added more than 512 vault nodes to the system
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: FSI application was crashed, when number of devices in a system increased more than 512 . Conditions: When the number of devices in a system, increased more than 512 FSI application was crashed due to buffer overflow of m_data_loadset array.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases