Cisco Bug: CSCuq03344 - Multicast traffic drops although multicast entry exists on the table.
Aug 11, 2017
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48T-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960S-F48FPS-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960C-12PC-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560CG-8TC-S Compact Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PD-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960C-8TC-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48P-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Multicast traffic drops although multicast entry exists on the table. Conditions: The issue happens when interface of Outgoing interface list is down and Multicast entry is existing. Then interface of Outgoing interface list is up. multicast routing table is seem like that it's no problem. But Sender fails multicast.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases