Cisco Bug: CSCuq03013 - Location polling fails with a large number of locations per CUCM cluster
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Location data in Diagnostic Summary shows 0/0 records Conditions: This has been observed with Prime Collaboration Assurance when the monitored cluster has a large number of locations defined. Location Bandwidth Manager is enabled on all nodes within the cluster.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases