Cisco Bug: CSCuq01978 - UCCX: Backslashes in String Value As Application Parameter Removed
Jul 14, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 11.5(1)SU1 11.6(1)
Symptom: A string variable defined as a path containing one or more backslashes, used as a prefix, loses the backslashes when saved. Conditions: UCCX 10.0 when the string is defined as a parameter and modified on the Application configuration page.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases