Cisco Bug: CSCuq01936 - Multicast table doesn't remove although outgoing interface is down.
Sep 14, 2019
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 2960C-8TC-S Switch
- Cisco Embedded Service 2020 CON B Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960S-24PD-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560CG-8TC-S Compact Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L Switch
- Cisco Embedded Service 2020 24TC NCP B Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48U-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L Switch
- Cisco IE 2000-4T-G Industrial Ethernet Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Outging interface is up without removing multicast table, it due to drop for multicast. Conditions: Multicast table doesn't remove although outgoing interface is down.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases