Cisco Bug: CSCuq01107 - Traffic flooded when VPC Po down with static mac entry configed for it.
Apr 30, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3172 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Static mac addresses pointing to VPC Po are flushed and traffic flooding is seen, when VPC PO is made shut. Conditions: 1. This happens when traffic inteded to egress on Vpc PO is made shut. 2. Once VPC PO comes up, static mac entries are added again by switch and flooding stops.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases