Cisco Bug: CSCup99088 - ASR903//XE3.10.1//Few OID's for the standby RSP are not seen.
Feb 03, 2015
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-D Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The issue here is the OIDs for the USB-Ports, Network-Management-Port and the CPU are not seen for the standby RSP. Conditions: None.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases