Cisco Bug: CSCup98778 - MAC flaps happening in VPLS setup with standby PW AC configuration .
Sep 14, 2019
- Cisco ME 3600X Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: MAC flaps happening in VPLS setup Conditions: Mac flaps are seen in VPLS setup with multicast protocol packets like STP. This is seen when the customer has a VPLS core and at the access port, there is a primary PW dropping traffic at one CE attached to the VPLS core and standy PW configured to another CE.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases