Cisco Bug: CSCup98751 - Video service deletion is throwing Not Authorized from CUCA
May 26, 2016
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Video service deletion is throwing Not Authorized from CUCA giving error as Not Authorized Conditions: 1. Create a video service and save it. 2. Now try to delete it.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases