Cisco Bug: CSCup98560 - The "Log Missed Call" attribute is not enabledafter Provisioning.
Nov 04, 2017
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: I tested and I have the problem with any device (CIPC, 69XX, 79XX). The issue is pretty simple, I can't edit the "Log missed calls" checkbox under the line from PCP. It looks as if the internal value for PCP is set to false for this value since CUCM by default enables that. That is just an assumption as I don't know how to validate my theory. Conditions: Partner is using PCP 10.x and Configuring 9.1.1
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases