Cisco Bug: CSCup98532 - MCXRISSU MCXRISSU: During RUN phase, ISIS L2 goes down and recover
Aug 07, 2018
- Cisco Carrier Routing System
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
5.0.1.BASE 5.2.3.BASE 5.2.3.ROUT
Symptom: During NSF recovery after RPFO or ISSU, the L2 adjacency will be reset after recovery as completed, causing traffic loss, which should have prevented by NSF. Conditions: Cisco NSF is configured for ISIS.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases