Cisco Bug: CSCup97059 - Process Activity of type 'Execute Terminal Command(s)' fails.
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The activity of type 'Execute Terminal Command(s)' fails during execution of a process in Cisco Process Orchestrator . Conditions: The activity fails while executing a process 'HANA - Log Disc Usage' with error message 'This activity has timed out while waiting for expected output'.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases