Cisco Bug: CSCup96023 - mgmt 0 no longer "no shut" after removing cable and shutdown
Nov 27, 2020
- CiscoPro Workgroup EtherSwitch Software
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: mgmt 0 can not be configured as "no shutdown force" after procedure descrbed in condtion below. LED is green and the neighbor port would be up, but not reachable to mgmt 0. Conditions: mgmt 0 is connected to the device and up status. Then removing cable from mgmt 0 and shutdown mgmt 0. Connecting cable on mgmt 0, then the neighbor port link up although mgmt 0 is in shutdown. At this moment, configuring "no shutdown" on mgmt 0, command is not reflected in configuration and mgmt 0 is still in "shutdown force".
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases