Cisco Bug: CSCup95693 - CFD: back slash \ in file path show no calendar pick on Archive Log page
Sep 12, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Manager
- Cisco TelePresence Manager Release 1.8
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Troubleshoot->Log Files->Archive page doesn't show the calendar picker. The calendar field is blank and no response from clicking on the calendar icon. Conditions: When a back slash "\" was entered as Storage Path on that page before.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases