Cisco Bug: CSCup93710 - N7K/Sup1/Fab2/N7018 port-channel flap with rate fast
Sep 09, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
6.0(2) 6.1(4) 6.1(5) 6.1(5.9)S0
Symptom: LACP link flap occured on multiple ports with lacp rate fast. Conditions: Chassis:Nexus7018 Sup:Sup-1 Fab2 present in system.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases