Cisco Bug: CSCup93352 - Phonebooks inaccessible Failed to handle INFO request UserNotFound if logged in on different PCs
Sep 12, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Phonebook lookups fail for Jabber Video for Telepresence Users. Diagnostic logs show: Module="developer.phonebook" Level="ERROR" CodeLocation="phonebook_logging(21)" Detail="Failed to handle INFO request" Exception="UserNotFound('dial_string=deviceurii@domain',)" Message="INFO sip:phonebook@domain SIP/2.0 Conditions: This Jabber Video for Telepresence account has been signed into from more than one computer. At present this is believed to only affect VCS version X8.2.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases