Cisco Bug: CSCup92657 - VCS does not read sub alt names of certificate after 999 characters.
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Software
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When applying a server certificate with multiple Subject Alternative Names, the VCS does not recognize anything past 999 characters in the "subjectAltName" field from the CSR that was used to create the certificate. Conditions: When using the same "multi-server" server certificate and private key on multiple servers. If there are entries passed 999 characters in the "subjectAltName" field of the certificate, the VCS does not recognize them.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases