Cisco Bug: CSCup92030 - ISSU with duplicate profiles in CY deletes the duplicate profiles
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Case-sensitive Port-profile names aren't supported in Daox release Symptom: 1. Profile count in "show port-profile brief" before ISSU isn't same as the profile count after ISSU 2. Some of the Veths, which were inheriting port-profile before ISSU, only have over-rides after ISSU Conditions: 1. When names of two or more port-profiles are the same words,but in different cases (eg: test-profile and TEST-profile) and one/more of these profiles was inherited on an interface and ISSU to Daox is performed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases