Cisco Bug: CSCup91473 - Getting error 302 for CUTI requests
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 302 error coming for CUTI requests Conditions: While running TRAP load, error response was 302 was observed for CUTI requests because the filters applied on vmrest calls to exclude CUPI request from hitting throttling are not proper.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases