Cisco Bug: CSCup90146 - WCCP mask L2 redirect does not work with redirect out
Feb 28, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 6500 sup 2T running 15.0.1.SY5 or 15.1.2 SY with cache engine in a VLAN xx and that VLAN interface has "ip wccp xx redirect out/in". We have L2 redirect L2 return with mask assignment. Wccp works in software. Conditions: We have L2 redirect L2 return with mask assignment.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases