Cisco Bug: CSCup89688 - MCL error seen due to "-ip access-list extended word\"
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Standby reloads continuosly due to mcl error Conditions: when an access list is configured with an extra character "\" as below: VSS-Sup2t(config)#ip access-list extended wifi-guest VSS-Sup2t(config-ext-nacl)# permit ip host 172.27.0.94 any VSS-Sup2t(config-ext-nacl)#ip access-list extended wifi-guest\ VSS-Sup2t(config-ext-nacl)#end
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases