Cisco Bug: CSCup88049 - AXL's listUserResponse capitalizes telephoneNumber
Apr 25, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Applications are unable to detect the element name telephoneNumber in the listUserResponse. Conditions: In the schema, the element name is telephoneNumber. However, the listUserResponse uses TelephoneNumber.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases