Cisco Bug: CSCup87930 - Unity Connection Future Delivery using VUI interprets time incorrectly.
Mar 09, 2018
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.1
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When sending a message, using the Voice Recognition Input Style enabled in Phone Menu, the future time is is interpreted incorrectly. Conditions: When using the future delivery feature, the caller is prompted for a date and time. So in case the caller is the timezone where DST is enabled the announciator plays the time without taking the DST offset into account. For e.g. if the DST offset is +1 hour then: The system will use a time that is one hour earlier than the time specified by the user.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases