Cisco Bug: CSCup86425 - Crash after entering "no port-profile type ethernet uplink"
Mar 18, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 6000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5672UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A device sees a port-profile process crash resulting in a system reload: Reason: Reset triggered due to HA policy of Reset System version: 7.0(1)N1(1) Service: port-profile hap reset Conditions: This issue occurs after removing port-profile. The command used when first seen was "no port-profile type ethernet uplink". After the configurations were saved, the show startup command was entered to trigger the crash. After the device crashed, it would crash over and over when booting up.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases