Cisco Bug: CSCup85625 - Execute Windows Command failed with command SET TEMP
Jan 26, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The "Execute Windows Command" activity failed to run the command "SET TEMP" Conditions: Any command that does not like trailing space is likely to fail, when executed by the Execute Windows Command activity.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases