Cisco Bug: CSCup85032 - RV32x - Reset to factory default causes IPSEC_GRP change to TUNNELMODE=
Sep 04, 2014
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After device is reset to factory default setting, some third part IPSec VPN clients may no longer work. Conditions: Issue occurs with firmware 1.1.1.06.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases