Cisco Bug: CSCup84771 - Finesse client can't dial * or # in Make Call
Apr 21, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Finesse calls to DN's with * or # digits fail. Conditions: Occurs when using the Make Call function on Finesse.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases