Cisco Bug: CSCup84417 - VDSTV: Orphan goids mirroring issue during system reboot
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In steady state with no new contents being added/removed, constant mirroring activity seen during reboot of any of the PEG/Barker system in group of two while both should have same copy of contents. Conditions: 1) Two PEG/Barker systems with contents ingested 2) Lot of content addition / removal done over time 3) System being rebooted for maintenace of config changes 4) c2k.log show contents being deleted by Invalide during boot up with isa check. 2014-07-08 15:58:31 UTC peg-02 ntc:delete_goid: goid 2152d81dac49e local 1 (O_ValidateGoid) 2014-07-08 15:58:31 UTC peg-02 ntc:delete_goid: goid 2152d81dac49f local 1 (O_ValidateGoid) 5) We end up seeing mirroring traffic for same goids after that.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases