Cisco Bug: CSCup84328 - Upgrade to 3.4.2 ES3 B19 reverts management interface to http access
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The GUI user access is set to http network protocol (default network protocol:http) after cdsinstall eventhough it is configured as https / both http and https. Conditions: Whenever the user do cdsinstall with the network protocol is configured as https / both http and https.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases