Cisco Bug: CSCup82567 - Config stuck after interface down during vPC bringup.
Sep 09, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
6.0(2)N1(2) 6.0(2)N2(4) 6.0(2)N2(5)
Symptom: On a nexus 5000 series switch, configuration changes may not be commited. Conditions: This is seen in a vPC environment when a port flaps at the time when the vPC comes up.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases