Cisco Bug: CSCup82410 - Persistent rooms do not have chat history after TC restart.
Oct 07, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Users may not receive chat history when joining persistent chat rooms. Conditions: Persistent chat room exists with previous message history. Cisco XCP Text Conference Manager service is restarted (or IM&P server is rebooted) Users join the persistent chat room, and previous message history is not pushed to the client.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases