Cisco Bug: CSCup81787 - certificate expiry date incorrectly detected from 2050 onwards
Sep 17, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
X8.1 X8.1.1 X8.2
Symptom: Certificates may fail to upload to VCS or display as expired already if their actual expiry date is in the year 2050 or later. Conditions: Trying to use a certificate with an expiry date in the year 2050 or later.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases