Cisco Bug: CSCup81267 - BGP service crashed on 'show bgp all neighbors received-routes'
Apr 12, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On executing the command 'show bgp all neighbors x.x.x.x received-routes', the CLI hangs and no output is generated. Examining the logs show that the BGP service crashed. Conditions: n/a
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases