Cisco Bug: CSCup80962 - Round Percentage Atomic giving incorrect output with German Setting
Jan 22, 2017
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Set output percentage activity in atomic HANA - Round Percentage takes the output value from XSL Transform activity and set the output variable Rounded Percentage. With German setting, decimal separator is comma. In this setting, the output of activity Set Output Percentage is coming without decimal point even if the output of XSL Transform has decimals. Conditions: German Setting (Decimal Separator is Comma).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases