Cisco Bug: CSCup76752 - GPF process may fail due to Out of Memory error
Feb 23, 2016
- Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager
- Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: GPF process may unexpectedly go to 'Administrator has shut down this server' GSU data files in the NMSROOT\data\gsu\_#GSUDATA#_ may stop generating or have significant gaps Conditions: This issue has been observed when polling/managing multiple CUCM servers with thousands of locations defined. However, there could be other triggers.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases