Cisco Bug: CSCup76545 - cpmProcExtMemAllocatedRev/cpmProcExtMemFreedRev remove "sh snmp in oid"
Aug 04, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 6-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Two SNMP OIDs cpmProcExtMemAllocatedRev and cpmProcExtMemFreedRev are still displayed via "show snmp internal oid supported" even though the supported was removed. Conditions: Using the Command Line Interface (CLI) "show snmp internal oid supported".
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases