Cisco Bug: CSCup75947 - VCS B2BUA ACK processing fails causing SIP call negotiation failure
Dec 18, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:On a VCS running 8.2 in a WebEx Enabled Telepresence environment, B2BUA fails to process and forward on the ACK sent by an MCU in response to a WebEx 200OK. The results in a SIP negotiation failure where the connection ultimately times out on the WebEx side and WebEx sends a BYE. Conditions:WebEx Enabled Telepresence where MCU dials out to WebEx.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases