Cisco Bug: CSCup75683 - Different Directed call park in add and get api of Phone
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If: 2 Directed Call Parks exist with the same pattern but different partitions Then: Adding a new 7971 phone with one of the DCPs at index 1 succeeds, but when retrieving the phone, the DCP with the other partition has been added Conditions: A CUCM with 2 DCPs, each with the same pattern and retrieval prefix.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases