Cisco Bug: CSCup75516 - Automatic CRL updates not working for Windows hosted CRL distribution po
Mar 11, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VCS automatic update from Windows CRL is not working. Conditions: Using a Windows 2008 Server to act as a CRL distribution point (with the appropriate URL configured under 'Automatic CRL updates' on the VCS) the CRL update fails with the following error being noted in the Events log: stderr="crlutil: unable to import CRL: Peer's Certificate issuer is not recognized. This is despite the fact that the CA is listed in the 'Trusted CA certificate' list on the VCS.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases