Cisco Bug: CSCup75383 - MVOD: run_isa script tries to kill AIM in slave recording vault
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: AVSIngestMgr should run on Master vault. but when we run gdb command with AVSIngestMgr core_file , run_isa script tries to kill AIM process on slave vault even though it's not running Conditions: We should exclude grep and gdb (-v option) from the output to know if AIM is running currently. Kill AIM only when its running.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases