Cisco Bug: CSCup72934 - Documentation: Remove DOM logging from all external Config Guides N3K
Jan 16, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Documentation on Cisco.com advises that the DOM logging feature is available for the Nexus 3000 series beginning with NX-OS versions 6.0(2)U1(1) and higher. This feature has not yet been implemented, and is not available. Conditions: Documentation only.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases