Cisco Bug: CSCup71611 - Call Control Group is not getting created on UCCX, error is seen.
Oct 10, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When attempting to create a Call Control Group in Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) AppAdmin, the following error is seen: "Unable to perform the operation." Conditions: This occurs when attempting to create the first Call Control Group after UCCX installation and initial setup.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases