Cisco Bug: CSCup67884 - Aclmgr crash while upgrading from 4.2.8 to 5.2.9
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Service "aclmgr" crashed Conditions: Seen during the upgrade from 4.2.8 to 5.2.9. Customer got three of these instances a) After failover to sup in slot 6 B) Reload of standby sup in slot 6 c) Finally during the EPLD upgrade, again when slot 6 tried to come back online & it failed to come fully on-line and was stuck in power-on state until a manual reload was done.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases