Cisco Bug: CSCup67365 - FIB MCAST route del failed, when interface enabled with non-default vrf
Oct 27, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Nexus 9000 switch can experience the following messages due to L2 multicast route add/deletion at repeated intervals. %IPFIB-SLOT1-2-FIB_MCAST_ROUTE_DELETION_FAILED: FIB MCAST route deletion failed Conditions: Interface enabled with igmp snooping (which is enabled by default) and without PIM enabled on the it. Issue can happen if non default vrf is configured on the Interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases