Cisco Bug: CSCup66998 - 6.2 requires recompile for runbook change. Not required in 5.3.1 or 6.1.
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Oracle Database
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for VMware
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Web Services
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for SAP
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Informatica
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Cognos
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Transporter Base Product
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In 5.3.1 and 6.1, there was no compile required for a runbook change. In 6.2, when runbook is changed, the client interface requests an effective date to recompile the job. Conditions: To repro: In 5.3.1 or 6.1, create a job and schedule. Then edit job and make a runbook change and OK out of job Def. You are not prompted for an effective date. If you look at the job in JAC, teh runbook change is reflected. Perform same test in 6.2. When you make the runbook change,you are prompted for effective date. If you select a date or not (hit cancel), the runbook change is reflected in JAC.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases