Cisco Bug: CSCup66979 - Log files are filling up /var/tmp/ directory.
Mar 08, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In a Cisco Nexus 4000 switch you see the following message: %SYSMGR-2-TMP_DIR_FULL: System temporary directory usage is unexpectedly high at 100%. Conditions: This symptom occurs when /var/tmp directory size is greater than 80% of its capacity.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases