Cisco Bug: CSCup66750 - BGP routes not advertised after "default address-family ipv4/6 unicast"
Feb 12, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Nexus 7k running with version 6.1.5 and 6.2.8 stops advertising the routes to neighboring peer as soon "default address-family ipv4/6 unicast" is issued under the neighbor statement. router bgp xxxx csw06d.lla1(config-router)# neighbor 10.46.177.47 csw06d.lla1(config-router-neighbor)# default address-family ipv6 unicast csw06d.lla1(config-router-neighbor)# default address-family ipv4 unicast end Conditions: Happens only when "default address-family ipv6 unicast" is issued under the neighbor statement for BGP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases