Cisco Bug: CSCup64288 - "Number of Ports Available" counter is missing in CVP Device-360 view
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: "Number of Ports Available" counter is missing in CVP Device-360 view Conditions: Manage CVP Call servers in 10.5 Prime Collab server. The GSU collects various metircs related to CVP licensing. Record number 157 & column-5 has ""Number of Ports Available" counter value. But this is not shown in the Device-360 view.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases