Cisco Bug: CSCup63802 - m_dbload_datasets structure is to use Vault and SSV information
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: For getting DbLoad information application will get all entries from node load database load and store this information in a m_load_dataset array. This array will contains all the data of Vault,SSV and controller. While doing ingestion. FSI will pick up the active vaults and SSV information. Conditions: Due to scenerio, m_load_set will load all the servers information due to replication of avsdb. But if FSI store, only Vault and SSV information for m_load_dataset , it will reduce the memory usage of FSI and reduce errors if avsdb is misbehave on node load table.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases