Cisco Bug: CSCup62623 - Recording numbers dropped 2/3 when using shared interfaces
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When ingesting to CDE460 or CDE470, the recorder cannot reach or cannot maintain published throughput. Conditions: 1. The recorder is set up to use shared interfaces that perform both ingest and streaming functions 2. The /arroyo/test/setup file has the directives for ingest interfaces precede the directive for server personality, i.e., lines with ingest precede the line for "streamer 0 vault 1 cache 0"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases